Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall has arrived!

We love fall! Halloween, deer hunting time, leaves, and cooler weather! This year the kids all loved Trick or Treating. Dorothy, Spiderman and Iron Man all participated and brought home way too many treats....which I am sure they could use help with so I am! Gabe is in his last year of preschool and will start kindergarten next year. The twins will start preschool then and enjoy that hopefully for two years like Gabe. Gabe is also participating in speech services which is like a preschool day for him, rides the bus there and then daddy picks him up. The bus ride was getting extremely long, almost 1.5 hours which to me was ridiculous for three and four year olds! Otherwise everyone is doing well, growing fast and creating their own strong personalities! Now that they have discovered the toy catalog for Christmas they are taking looks at every chance they have to decide what they think they want for Christmas! So the list is being mentally created by me when they repeatedly say they want the same item every time they see it. Christmas will be fun this year as they are all old enough to understand it and to understand the gift part! Work for Mike and I continues on as usual. I am busy with daycare and he is still at the State Hospital in St. Peter. He is now doing a different part of the security and is now part of a group that is called to break up fights, handle stressful situations, confine patients to safe rooms etc. So, I have nervous feelings about this at times after hearing about some of the stories but can only hope that his team works together to keep everyone safe. Here are some pics to update the blog!