
Life is always an adventure around here. Someone has to go potty (Amelia is pretty much potty trained), or someone is fighing over who can have what toy first, or asking for a drink, a snack, or just needing some loving! Gabe will turn 5 in just a few weeks! I can't believe where the time has gone! It seems like yesterday that I was holding him for the first time in our hospital room thinking, how am I going to do this? Now here we are, gearing up for Kindergarten and the twins starting preschool in the fall. Amelia is a pure girl! Loves to talk on the phone, wear dresses, play with her babies and take a daily shower! Sebastian is all boy! Rough and tumble, sports, fighting with Gabe and then in a turn giving hugs, and placing his hand on your back for a gentle assist! Here are a few pictures from the last few months. Christmas, snow fort building and sledding.