Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer is going so fast!

Time is flying by and I am starting to get a little sad about that! Gabe will start preschool in the fall which he is very excited about but I am not! I was at first but....this means he is getting older and more independant! He is completely potty trained and can completely dress himself shoes and all, counts to 30, does basic adding and knows his shapes and some colors, still working on letter and number recongintion and his speech but...he is ready and excited for school! He told me not to help him to get his shoes on "mommy I need to practice for school".(and of course we were in a rush to get out of the house so this doesn't help, but I waited) Amelia is finally walking and knows she is a walker now and chooses that mood most of the time. Once in awhile she will crawl or when she falls she will crawl. But over all she is walking..FINALLY! Sebastian continues to work on teeth, I think there are only eight but he is getting at least two more. Amelia is still holding at four. Daycare is keeping me busy, I need more children but what do you do! Mike is busy with work and trying to keep up with the "honey do" list! I try to keep it short so he has time with us!! We took Gabe to Como Zoo last Sunday. It was a nice visit, nice weather and he wants to go back to see the animals already.