Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time for vacation!

This is a little preposting to some hopefully great, fun, family pictures from our upcoming week of vacation. Things continue to be super busy here! I am doing daycare for some wonderful families, juggling my own family, and Mike is super busy with work and a few side jobs to keep us going. We will be heading up north to visit family and enjoy some family time ourselves. I am not sure when we were all in the same room playing or talking. Sleeping at night does not count! Just for fun I added a few photos to look at till vacation ones come in...the first is of Sebastian, Amelia and their cousin Collin, the second is just of our three, and the last one is of Gabe when he was just learning to crawl. Definately looks like Sebastian and a touch of Amelia doesn't he? One thing that Gabe has loved doing these days is going to the Moondogs games. He has gotten to meet the mastcot Muttnik, gotten a hat and a ball! All very exciting things to a three year old! As for the twins they are super busy and definately getting their own personalities and letting you know. Sebastian is very tender, sweet and cuddly. He doesn't like strangers and wants mom or dad right away if he doesn't know you...just like his brother Gabe. Amelia is definately strong willed. I forsee some hard times with her and I! She loves people, loves to go to anyone (which is a bit scary) and screams to let you know something is not right in her world! Yikes, she is a devil some days! She has also finally just starting walking in small amounts. She knows she can do it now and tries more often through out the day. It has not come easy to her like it did Sebastian. He learned in one day and was off and running. Amelia has finally gotten four teeth now and Sebastian is at eight. I was able to put a tiny pony tail on top of Amelia's head the other day. The hair is growing and getting curly in the back!