
Here are a few photos of St. Patricks Day. We went to Mike's grandparents house(Big grandma and Big grandpa's) for supper that night to visit with the family and this is what we could get! I was able to catch the babies before we left in their green. Seems that Amelia was busted getting into the dog stuff! I also wanted to share some things that the kids are doing for each other and saying! They all have become so funny and their personalities are shining through everyday! If one of the babies (especially Amelia) is crying or upset Gabe will come running..." I'm coming Me-Me, I'm coming." He will then sit with her, rub her back or head and talk softly to her to help calm her. Sebastian and Amelia are starting to interact with each other a lot. They are taking toys from one another, which is very upsetting to Amelia. She doesn't like to share. They are laughing and giggling at one another and at Big brother Gabe! Sebastian and Gabe have started growling at one another which is very funny. Sebastian will open his mouth wide and growl right at Gabe and then Gabe will do it back. Back and forth they go! Gabe is potty training and doing very well at it! He only wears pull ups at night now and all during the day he goes when he needs to on the potty all by himself! Yeah!! One less diaper to change!