
Here are some pics of the kids playing and having some fun. Lots of time has past since I have posted anything, time gets by! Both the twins are crawling, Sebastian seems to be a step away from walking! He can stand up free hands and just stands there, now tetering just wondering what he should do next. Amelia is just pulling up on things and laughing about it! Can you tell which kid is which in the jammies picture? Sebastian's warm jammies were all dirty so he had to wear his sister's for a night. From the back it is hard to tell who is who! The kids also wanted to play "drums" so we got out the pots and pans and had a great time. All the daycare kids played too. We have a fun photo of all of them together but....you just get to see our kids playing! The photo of Sebastian and our dog Kayla is very funny, I have the exact same one except with Gabe at about the same age so I just had to snap it. Unfortunately, I don't think I have it available to post.