Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amelia and the Cat

It sounds like a story book title doesn't it. Tonight I was working on our blog page and I hear lots of little talking and cooing from the twin's room. This goes on for about a half hour. Everyone had been sleeping so I wasn't sure what was going on. Soon I hear meowing coming from their room. Our cat CJ had gotten trapped in the room and was ready to come out after her long nap! I peaked in to see what was going on. She had gone to Amelia's bed and was pawing at her, Amelia woke up and started "talking" to the cat. Then she was petting her and playing with her through the bars. Soon Sebastian was "talking" to the cat too. I had opened the door just enough to let CJ out, soon everyone was sad that the cat was gone! It ended quickly though and off to sleep the babies went.