Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Card Time

Well, I decided I would try to take photos for our Christmas card! I got the kids up in the morning, dressed them right away in their clothes that I wanted them to wear and thought that I would just try to get shots throughout the day to see what we could get. I was pretty happy that I did get a few pictures with all three of them, not crying and most of the time all looking! Now, I think that maybe we won't be sending cards just because they aren't exactly what I want. I am just too picky maybe! But we will see and maybe we will get a few more good pictures! I was surprised that Gabe let me take his picture at all since he is very anti-camera. But we told him it was for Ah (grandpa) and gram (grandma) so he was all over it (for a little bit anyway)!